TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suefnp

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I love the way that Tipd meshes with the rest of smartphone experts. You all "get" that people can have multiple devices from different platforms and can pay nicely together

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
iPad 2 entry

I really like tipb because it helps me with all the questions i have for my iPhone and i love new posts everyday. Im always on tipb lookin for release dates and new upcoming devices and new iOS news. This site is all around really helpful and im sticking to it for whoever knows how long. Thanks for the chance to win the new iPad 2.

belekrom

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
why i love tipb?

georgia. and georgia in a swimsuit. well, that and all the awesome posts on trends, rumors, jailbreak stuff, apps, and everything else you guys do. this is the most comprehensive apple i* product blog anywhere.

Antiherosk8er

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
It's my all in 1 iPhone site. I use my rss reader to get news from engadget and gizmodo. But TiPB has all the iPhone news I look for in 1 site. I love it. Some other sites republish news days late. TiPB is one of the fastest.

Superveloce

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Thank you so much!!

Hello,

First off, I want to thank the entire Tipb team for everything you've done for us!Ever since a couple months ago when I found this website, I've always checked Tipb for the latest and most comprehensive Apple news and rumors. One of the great things about you guys are your step by step tutorials. Thanks to you, I know all about jailbreaking now. Another unique aspect I've noticed are your podcasts - sometimes, if I dont exactly understand a post, these always clear things up. Lastly, I really like how you guys manage to give us the facts, and unbiased useful reviews. Every day when I come home from school, I look forward to checking this site for new posts :) Keep up the amazing work! I really appreciate it.

Your loyal fan,
Oliver

blakexac

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
why TIPB is my go to Apple site

my favortie thing about TIPB is how i kind of feel like my voice is there for everyone to hear because at least one of TIPB editors always share my opinion on a discussion. we don't usually just get the news @ tipb, we get to hear georgia, rene, chad and others opinions about how wonderful (and sometimes ridiculous:D) Apple and all the craziness surrounding these products can be. it just feels genuine here. and of course i'd like an ipad 2! ;)

lavasusan

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is that it saved my life!

I spent New Year's Eve in Seattle with my children and had an early 8 am flight back home on New Year's Day (I know...but it was cheaper). I read TiPb on my Kindle, and before I went to bed in my hotel room in the wee hours on 1/1/11, I decided to take one last chance to sync my Kindle to the hotel wifi and download my blogs for reading on the plane. I read TiPb before I shut off my Kindle, and that's how I found out about the Apple iPhone alarm bug that caused it NOT to go off on January 1! Of course, that's what I was going to rely on to get up in the morning! Thanks to TiPb's alert, I used another alarm program and made my flight.

...I think I sent a thank you email to TiPb about this, but this was such a great save that I'd like to take the opportunity to tell the world.

jairo1daywrk4apple

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
The best thing about Tipb is how often they post updates on the technology world! I'm in the military so i dont have a lot of time to be on the internet, but when i do get on i like to know whats happening, so thats why my home page is Tibp.com! Its an incredible site and always keeps me up to date with whats going on :)
Ipad 2 would be so phenomenal !

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
i follow you guys on twitter and its helps when you post the beginner post since im new to ios. i had webos and then andriod and now im getting used ios. the beginner post are very helpful to pick up the little things that i missed.

IMF

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
I keep coming back because of the great iOS news on the front page and all of the helpful info in the forum. I may not post much, but I sure do read it all! I'm looking forward to my new iPad!

lilybeth

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I am new to TiPB, but I know I will be coming back often for all of the tips and how-to's. Thanks for the information and for the contests! Hope I win an iPad 2!!!

austinsipod

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
TiPb has it all!

The reason why I come back to TiPb multiple times a day is because this is where all the tech news I want is! You guys have amazing articles throughout the day and your forums help me find new things in my iOS devices as well as provide a user-user conversation within the site. Thanks TiPb.com, you guys never let me down!
Also the live podcasts are better then all the other tech sites, Rene could entertain me for hours just by talking about Apple products.

billcod

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I would give up my Kindle

I started coming to TIPB before I got my Verizon IPhone4. I love Tipb - I now download the TIPB blog to my Kindle, because it will read it to me on the way to work, etc. I also listen to IPhone Live and IPad Live on my IPhone. Now I would love an IPad and maybe a MacBook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77