TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garysturn

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I like TiPb because they cover all the news about iPhone and iPad so I don't have to monitor dozens of sites. The opinions are similar to mine and the tips are helpful.

MrRetentive

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is the first place I check for new iPhone and iPad developments, the best apps and easy-to-follow how-to's. I check for TiPb articles frequently each day.

sbs8331#IM

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the opportunity to win an IPad 2.

My favorite feature of TiPb is the daily update of iPhone and iPad apps. I'm not much of a gamer, but I always check it out for other apps, as I don't often have time to browse the App Store, to see if there are any new productivity or travel apps that I can use. It's a very helpful time saver.

Please keep up the great work on this site and know that the efforts are appreciated.

rtyler13

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Contest

The thing I like best about TiPb is all the knowledge. I get so much from them that I never knew and learn more all the time.

rthomp0215

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
TiPb tends to addresses needs of all users and teach how to get the most from the device. I come here for news, how to's, and product reviews. I appreciate how you present the facts, then share your personal experience and opinions.

uthpastor

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
pick me!

TiPb helped me with my decision to buy the Verizon Iphone. Now I come back everyday to learn new tips and tricks about my phone. Now I really want an Ipad!

Eric8199

Feb 28, 2009
Visit site
Do I only get to give one thing that I love about TiPb?

I love the fact that even though I'm pretty sure you all have other jobs that you do every day, you're all still here posting throughout the day as well, keeping me informed about the latest iOS news as I check the site 1,500 times throughout the day while I'm at MY job. The fact that no matter how many times I come here, there is new content for me to enjoy keeps me coming back day in and day out. TiPb is the first link in my bookmarks, and the first site I visit most days. Great job guys, keep up the awesome work. You've got a good team!

Status
Not open for further replies.