TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hartsythaifood

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
good website

I really enjoy the way you present tips. They are written in such a simple way that a Neanderthal such as myself has no problem understanding how to do certain things.

I also really enjoy that your website is giving away a new iPad.

amatoo04

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
constant VZW iphone news brought me here, constant apple news in general keeps me here. My boss wont buy me an iPad, but i REALLY want one... for work and of course some sweet games.

dalbertson

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Favorite thing about TiPb is that you cover everything Apple, some sites focus on games, some on apps some on hardware but you put it all together making it much more convenient. Thanks!

greekking23

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I love TiPB for many reasons. Among them is the dedicated news team that provides us with the timeliest and most relevant articles that appeal to our interests (or obsessions, whichever most accurately describes you). In addition to the always-important newsflashes in the iOS community, the writers of TiPB also publish tips and tricks for making your life just a little bit easier when using your device. From weekly round-ups, to podcasts, guides for coming from Android/WinMo/WebOS to iOS, the staff of TiPB proves, at every junction, that their dedication in their field is unrivaled and one of a kind.

Another reason that the TiPB is so beloved is the TiPB Accessories Store. In my personal experience, I have found anything and everything related to iOS on this singular web site. If that doesn't tell you anything, allow me to paraphrase: The iPhone Blog is freaking great. In addition to that, coupon codes are routinely circulated in obscenely easy-to-find areas of the website.

From walkthroughs for every major (and some minor) upgrades, to app reviews and recommendations, to the sheer amount of hard work that goes into this blog, I want to take the time here to say thanks for making this such a great place. I almost never post (I ask Google whenever I have issues with my iPhone 4), but I use this site daily and constantly find myself referencing the articles that I read here.

Thanks TiPB!

dwilk21

May 29, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is the accessories store for sure. But I also love the in depth reviews and tips and tricks! You guys are amazing :) keep up the good work!

BenGillam

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
My Favorite things about TIPB are the finger thats always on the pulse of the ios and smartphone scene, isnt afraid to talk teampure or teamjailbreak and has two highly entertaining podcasts and most importantly

CHADS IPAD BELLY RUB cleaning method :)

saberon

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Best part of TipB.com is the iOS walkthrough video's. I've watched every one you've made and they are much superior to watching some kid on a youtube video try to explain how to use personal hotspot

Go Tipb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nethtanyang