TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sethyC123

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb.

I have Sprint (not my choice) and have an HTC Evo, yet I still always want to check TiPb before AndroidCentral. Its a little sad actually.

creiij

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Nice contest!

I really like that you post videos of products and explain how they work, what they do and how well they do it. Also, your podcasts are a lifesaver at work ;)

Cheers!

dr.pelu

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I don't know whether I can participate from Germany....... well I'll try.
So what I like most about TiPb is the fact that you find news for jailbroken and non-jailbroken iPhones which is pretty cool. I am always looking for news about the iWorld and I have to tell you that I couldn't make it in our country. TiPb is exactly what an "iBlog" should be about and I visit you guys at least twice a day. Thank You!

Tallon

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
this is so cool...!!! if nothing else just the way you guys keep coming up with ne stuff to give away should keep them returning but even better all the forums, product reviews and hoe to's... I used to have a BB Storm 2 and was on crackberry and BBOS all the time and now I have the IPhone 4 and you guys made the switch so easy a cave man can do it...!!!

ed_rosillo

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I see a huge potential in that little magical device. What I love the most about TiPb is that is a great destination to find out about everything iOS related, latest news, tutorials, etc. I've learned many new things that I didn't know I could do on my ipod touch from reading forums and articles on TiPb. I would love to win that iPad 2. Thank You TiPb.

tintcommerce

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
iPad 2 winner

Thanks TiPb! I especially like the ad for Pinehurst on top of the page. As an avid golfer I appreciate your taste in advertisers (which probably are determined by my web usage). And I do like the contests!

btorok12

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I love the fact that this blog is dedicated to the iPhone and iOS and the fact that there is always new content. I would love to win an iPad.

thinkdifferent#IM

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Love for TiPb

The TiPb was what turned me into a Fanboy.

I actually started reading TiPb back when it was "The iPhone Blog". I had an iPhone and a Mac and I did enjoy them, but I was not to "fanboy" status quite yet. I hadn't learned about the mystique of Apple or the the way rumors of their products get leaked and appear online. I was, basically, just the average consumer.

One day in a class, I noticed the girl in front of me on "The iPhone Blog Store" and I wondered what that was! So, I went ahead and pulled it up and navigated around for a while...and then I found the blog. It was amazing...iPhone OS 3 was being issued to developers, and all of this great stuff was going to be available soon! I was so used to being fed all my Apple information through the media as Apple released it. I had no idea that one could have some advanced expectations of the new products Apple would release based on these exciting whispers.

I began checking the blog multiple times a day, constantly hungry for new information. It was and remains to be the best place to get information about iOS and one might even go as far to say: the best place to get information about Mac as well! The posts are written clearly and easy to understand. The website is well designed and easy to navigate. It isn?t busy or annoying. It is a constant. It is my home on the Internet.

Before TiPb, I was a college student who didn?t really know what I wanted to do with my life. I was getting a BA in Psychology, but just wasn?t that thrilled, and was subconsciously dreading that future graduation day where I?d have to walk out into the world and find a job doing something I probably wouldn?t enjoy all that much. TiPb actually changed that. I became enthralled with the wonders of technology. I began learning more about computer science and graphic design. This knowledge lead to an understanding of what I want to do with my life. I now work as a full time web developer for a local organization and do freelance web deign on the side. In just two short years, I?ve found my course in life and have really become excited for what the future holds!

I love TiPb for many reasons, and it is hard to say which of them brings me back each and every day. Likely, it is a combination of all of the reasons above. TiPb gave me knowledge, passion, and purpose and that is why I keep coming back!

lmbrrt

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is a wealth of information. I have learned most of what I know about the iPhone 4 from this site.

PS I would love an iPad 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77