TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarongeist

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
What brings me back? Besides Google Reader continuously bringing me tipb article goodness, I love the iPhone & iPad live! podcasts! They are a perfect blend of fun, actual information, pointed rants, team jailbreak/pure arguments, and the ever present nerdy cultural refrences. Keep it up!

The in depth review bring me back too.

Besides that, an iPad 2 would go perfect with my iPhone. I really want to use Amplitude with the iPad!

Thanks!

Tony V

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Why I Think Tipb is the best.

Believe it or not, the 1st generation iPad was the first Apple product I ever bought or attempted to use. I have always used Microsoft products. I bought it originally for my daughter as a XMas gift. Prior to that holiday, she changed her mind and asked for an iPod Touch. She did not know I bought the iPad for her, so I went and bought an iPod and kept the iPad for myself. My advancing age (many aches and pains), profession (I am a teacher), and my daily commute (I live nearly 100 miles from my job) screamed for a device like the iPad- light, long battery life, simple for students to use during class. But, I was ignorant of all things Apple. I had no clue how the OS's of Apple products worked. The iOS is similar enough to MAC OS's that I was not comfortable. Adding the layer of mobility to the OS made matters worse. Your podcast came up on a search I did on Stitcher.com and I immediately began listening to every podcast. Then, I figured out where the website was (for a while, I couldn't figure out how to spell tipb when the web address was announced on the podcasts) and absorbed every tip and nugget of advice I could find. You guys have made my transition from MS to Apple relatively painless. My coworkers thought hell froze over when they saw I had an Apple product. But, you guys just may turn me into, dare I say- an Apple 'fanboy'. I thank you all.:)

MattM

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I am additcted to TIPb for the updates, leaks and great hints and tips that are provided on a daily basis. The previews that TiPb posts of anticipated Apple products is what makes me check this page several times a day. Add on to that the commentary during the Apple events like the iPad 2 debut earlier this week and I can't get enough.

geraldstorms

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Amen for the iPad 2 haha, but seriously, tipb is my go to site for how-to videos on my favorite operating system ever, not to mention the reviews, being a person who does read reviews before buying a product, you guys do an amazing job with the reviews! The latest news is always on here, i check once an hour haha, i learned how to use most features about my Verizon iPhone on here as well, which out of every other site, you once again blew my mind with the quality of the review and how in depth it was! i also love how great of a job you all did on the accessory store, any accessories i need you guys are my first stop online :) i just can't get enough tipb in my life :) and an iPad 2 would get me more tipb everyday with my mobile hotspot on my iPhone :)

tcbowen

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I love TiPB!

I love the great coverage this site gives to the iDevices! TiPB is not muddled up with other unimportant "news" like politics, sports, etc. I come here to get daily updates on what is important to me without being bothered by all those other things. And I'd be able to visit TiPB even more with my new iPad! I just can't get enough on my tiny iPhone screen. Help me get more TiPB!

Dex13r

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
The best thing I like about TiPB is how up to date everything is, from news to rumors and all the goodies to be released. This is the first website that pops in my mind when I want to read something. I must admit, I probably visit TiPB each time I'm at a computer with internet connection. As an owner of iPhone 4, I just love apple products, not just their sleek designs but the functionality they have to offer. This is why TiPB is my first source of information on apple products. You're awesome, keep the website alive! I don't know where else to go if it goes offline...

Asilt

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My favorite things about TiPb are the tips and tricks and the reviews, which are really helpful in being up to date with what's out there. Hopefully, I'll be able to read you from an iPad soon.

miedwards72

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
I want the new IPad 2. That way I can stream Charlie Sheen movies and keep up with his twitter account on the go and never miss out on his wisdom.

Ryuz4ki

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
The reason I really enjoy coming in to TiPb day in and day out, is the great content you guys put up, a content which you can feel is written by people who care about not only sending a story into the world but sending it in a way that can be understood and appreciated by every reader. I love TiPb because you make me feel interested in everything that I read.

edit_text

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Here is what I love about TiPb. Even as an iPhone newbie, I have been able to show more proficiency with my phone than friends of mine who have had iPhones and iPods for years. I have even helped a few of them jailbreak. This level of knowledge was solely attained here at TiPb. Thanks, I hope I win.

e_t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77