• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetthang1864#IM

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Love your site TIPb!!!

I love visiting your site on a regular basis! You have the most up-to-date info and answers to questions of any of the other websites I have visited. You explain things so they are easy to understand even for the non-savvy tech person. Can't wait to get the new iPad 2!!!

sweetthang1864

repa_m33

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Hallo everyone!
I know that I've registered just a few minutes ago bit I was following your site for quite a long time (I just hate registration processes). I'm from Ukraine and unfortunately all the new technological miracles appear in our country a bit later than they are announced in the States and I would really like to win iPad 2 to become the first one Ukrainian with iPad 2. What do I like about your TiPb? Well, first of all - the news. They appear very fast and I can get only the freshest stuff. Moreover, it is informative and unique. And the last one... You have a great team working out here. And it would be really nice of you to help me enjoy your site on my newly presented iPad 2. Sounds like somethign you can cope with?

Forbes

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing about tipb is the people, the community, the love. Everyone lending a helping hand, helping each other out to accomplish one similar goal. To get the best out of our Apple products.

davidcox6

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Why I love TiPb

I love the articles about the new software for iPads and iPods. Of course winning an iPad2 would keep me coming back for years to come!

Thanks.

TrueEddie

Jul 28, 2009
trueeddie.com
What I love about TiPB is that they always carry the latest iOS news. But more importantly they produce great podcasts for me to listen to on my daily commute to work.

pnut78

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
I love TiPB and how the articles are very conversational and the material is very relevant. Also, following you guys on Twitter is funny stuff

superbaguy

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
site newbie, but...

I am new to your site as of about 15 minutes ago, but already I know I'll be back because the focus on on iOS devices. There is often too much to sift through on Mac-based sites at also cover iOS. Being focused is good!

fieldegl

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
This site tends to have articles I am actually interested in! I would say that I read 85% of the material daily and really enjoy it. Good job! I want an iPad 2!

Thank you.
G

sbangerter

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
What I love most...

The updates on everything iPhone/iPad with unbiased opinions. Never feel like I'm being "sold". Just information provided in clear concise manner for me to make my own choice.

Thanks

powert33

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
I come to TiPb because you are the one site that covers it all, apps, jailbreak, forums and 2 live podcasts per week. Could not ask for more than my daily fix of TiPb. Well maybe an iPad 2.....

Mav3n

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
The jail break community is the most helpful I've experienced through a number of different forums I've posted upon. I heArt TiPB!!!

mrsco

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
My Entry

Enter me up for an iPad 2 Please!

I enjoy TiPb as a great source for iPhone info. Because you have both Jailbreak and non-Jailbreak news, I can get the whole state of everything "i" in one place.

Thanks TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blin