TiPb Give-Away: Navigon MobileNavigator and Macworld Guided Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avela13

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
i will use it in the Dallas, TX metroplex. i do work for all the hospitals and your app would help me save time by showing me best route and keep me out of traffic! :)

Last edited:

Joost

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
As an international student I want to see as much of the country as I can while I'm here in the US. This Spring I'm driving from Florida to Colorado and back within a week. So Navigon could help me save valuable time not driving in wrong directions!

Surfer#IM

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Hi there

Hi there,
Thanks for the free things! And thank you MobileNavigator!

Pleaaaasee!! I want it to navigate from Buenos Aires to Miramar, coastal city of Argentina, where I plan to go surfing. And then keep going south from there.

Cheers!
Hern?n

reyrey127

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I would take it to help me avoid the traffic in southern california... And if you are from southern california, you know I will be using that everyday because traffic never disappears...

lventuri

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
I have just moved to a new city, Nashville TN. I would love to have this app to cut down on getting lost on my way to work, the store, home... lol

rkbrown81

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
I will not be able to go to Macworld, but I would love this app to help me drive to the headwaters of the Mississippi River when I go later this year.

tohmy

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I would like to take the Navigon app on the trip we are taking to Lake Como and going down the french riviera in the summer. I`m pretty sure there are so many things to look at while driving that having a nice lady that tells you the directions would save us from a lot of trouble :)

jimmybowser

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I've seen this app on a friend's phone and its amazing! I would love to have this app for when I get ready to travel from Texas to California during Spring Break.

phantomgrave

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I'd use the MobileNavigator app wherenever I go somewhere that's further than 30 minutes from my house because I tend to get lost a lot. You would figure since I lived in Texas my whole life I'd know my way around a bit, but I don't. :p

I actually use a Navigon GPS right now, but if I could have one on my phone also that would be really convenient, just in case I ever forgot the GPS.

garynky

Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
I could really use this app. I have to drive to Skullbuster, KY in a few weeks. If that wasn't enough, I have a side trip to Krypton, KY I have to make along the way.

Help Navigon!!!!

Gary

nerk69

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Single Destination?!?

Heck I would, buy the live traffic and use this every day in the DC area. Traffic is a mess and this would be a great tool.

As for destinations, well off the top of my head. I drive to Northern NJ regularly and occasionally to MI and WI. Heck, it would be fun to just pick a new destination and let Navigon get me there.

jhetzel

Dec 16, 2001
Visit site
When traveling to Miami for business it is a bear to navigate around the area with the crazy street numbering they use there. I would love to be ab le to use Navigon there and in Toroton where I occasionally travel to as well.....

odavy

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm driving Mom to her grandson's wedding in northern Vermont, in July. MobileNavigator would be a big help in finding our way and an entertaining addition to our trip. Mom likes to know _exactly_ where she is and where she is going. She also likes to tell _me_ where I am and where I'm going and MobileNavigator would let her do just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meh