TiPb Give Away: 10 FREE Slacker Plus Subscriptions Up for Grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthetic#IM

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok... I am a headbanger at heart and been digging Five Finger Death Punch's "Walk Away" that I discovered on Slacker and even purchase whole album later.

JavaDevelop

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
Kiss - Parasite. I realize this is an old song, but for some reason had never heard it before a month ago. Probably because I'm not much of a Kiss fan. A live version of this song was recently released as a downloadable song for the game Rock Band. I love it, and listen all the time.

Awryter

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
The National - Mistaken For Strangers

I found it when I custom made a Passion Pit channel, and have heard a number of great bands I'd never previously known about. The National, however, tops them all.

LanceWebb

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
The Fray's "You Found Me" Great for kid music, too. My son has been listening to Slacker half of his life........he is six. Love Slacker, I been spreading the word!

dieselboy28

May 1, 2009
Visit site
I <3 slacker

I stumbled upon The Cars - My Best Friends Gal using Slacker.

I'm really impressed with the slacker gui, and it seems to bring up good tunes. I'd love to win a sub.

mfeigley

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
I just discovered Ain't No Rest for the Wicked by Cage the Elephant while I was listening to my custom station on Slacker. I would love to win the plus sub.

rkdiddy

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Slacker is great - it is much more usable on my iPhone 3Gs now that I'm on ATT's 3G network. When I had my phone T-mobile it didn't work very well.

Dave01568

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
The Laurie Berkner Band's on slacker radio

hey I discovered The Laurie Berkner Band's song "I'm gonna catch you" and many other childrens songs on slacker radio. My children love this app on my iPhone and pc. We use slacker radio all the time. It's the only radio app that has a great selection of childrens music. I would love to win the pro version contest. Please pick my family

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77