This hidden iPhone feature puts your friends and family's locations directly into the Maps app using Find My

Tribefan77

Apr 22, 2024
Visit site
That's good to know. I wasn't aware of this. Question though: say I find my mom on Maps and want to drive to where she is. If she leaves where she was when I initiated directions to her, will the directions automatically update when she leaves that location to bring me to where she actually is? Or would I have to arrive there only to find out she's no longer there and start the process all over again?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
That's good to know. I wasn't aware of this. Question though: say I find my mom on Maps and want to drive to where she is. If she leaves where she was when I initiated directions to her, will the directions automatically update when she leaves that location to bring me to where she actually is? Or would I have to arrive there only to find out she's no longer there and start the process all over again?
Hello and welcome to iMore! I don't think the directions would update automatically, but I could be wrong.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
It would be more useful to me warning me if any of my family came within a five mile perimeter !

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966