• Welcome to the all-new iMore Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues, please let us know in this thread!

They’re here!!!!!!!!!

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
My gen3 does pretty well until I try to play games, then it makes me want to go buy the new one really bad!

My kids have the gen 3 mini and while iOS 12 made them as usable as they’ve been in a long time it may not be long before we get the new ones. I love the size of the mini personally but I got the 10.5” pro last year and have no reason to get one for myself. I’m thinking I’ll get them the minis for Christmas.

naddy6969

May 29, 2017
I love iPads. I now have a 512gb 13” 3rd gen pro, a 512gb 11” 3rd gen pro and a 256gb mini 5.

I also have two 128gb mini 4s. The mini 5 is a huge and long overdue upgrade. Only downside is no camera upgrade. Still no flash.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Every time I read this title I think of .....

God rest her soul!

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Ive currently got both the 256GB and the 64GB reserved for pickup and I’m going to get one of them today but I can’t decide which one. I’ve currently got the 128GB mini 4 and I have about 40GB free. However there is a lot of stuff stored on there that I don’t really need. I usually use it on my commute to work which is 2 hours each way. However in June I’m starting a new job which is only 25 minutes away so I’ll only be using it around the house.

I already have a 256GB iPad Pro 10.5 and a 256GB iPhone XS Max.

I just can’t decide which one to get.

Arkidelik

Dec 14, 2018
I bought one, I love it. Finally, an iPad mini that I can use my Apple Pencil with, and keep in my bag with my MBP.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
I bought one, I love it. Finally, an iPad mini that I can use my Apple Pencil with, and keep in my bag with my MBP.

I’ve never used the Apple Pencil. In what manner do you use it? Are you an artist or do you use it for notes or something else?

Arkidelik

Dec 14, 2018
I’ve never used the Apple Pencil. In what manner do you use it? Are you an artist or do you use it for notes or something else?

I mostly use it for notes or marking up notes, but I’ve also done a few sketches here and there.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
I just ordered the lte model to replace my pro 10.5 model. I like the small form factor plus I use imessage on my iPads my phone this month is a pixel 3 coming from a XR.