The Notch on the Golden Globes

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I liked James Franco in that tv show 11.22.63. He seems to suit a main role in a tv show.

I still believe the notch was placed there to make it "stand out" from other bezeless displays now they're all becoming similar. Good advertising.

That Hulu show 11.22.63 was so good... I was crushing on James Franco big time..

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I sat through that 'Planet Of The Apes" he was in and I just don't understand the fascination. He is bad. There was some other series on Hulu he was in (can't remember the name) that my wife would watch and whenever I'd take in a glimpse it made me think he was getting roles like these through other means and not his acting ability.

I also watched 'This Is The End' and I found him decently funny, but that was it.

This movie was pretty effing funny 🤣

gyounk

Dec 10, 2017
Visit site
+1 for the Notch!! I used to think I would hate the notch and got a Note8. A few months later I tried out and then bought the iPhone X. I don’t notice the notch anymore, it is seamless.

I guess James Franco is a good actor, he was pretty good in Spring Breakers. Then again I was watching Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens more than James...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77