The 2022 iPhone SE 3 goes up against Google's Pixel 5a

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
So if it wasn't for price, why would you buy an iPhone with the worst screen, camera, and battery life knowing that there are iPhones that are better options?" Stay on topic.... We're talking about unless you're strapped for cash, why by an SE when there are BETTER APPLE OPTIONS.

Here's a hint....NOBODY is no longer talking about Android or sales......KEEP UP. At this point you're just being a troll and a stalker. I wasn't talking to you.

First paragraph of post number 109. Take a deep breath, Go back and reread.

Not much of a hint. Because I’m talking about sales which is my right in a thread about a comparison between iPhone SE and pixel helping consumers decide which phone to “buy” which is called sales. You can’t seem to grasp that.

You brought up the topic between iPhone SE and android in the plethora of articles you were posting above, maybe go back and read that if you are further confused.

You keep resorting to personal attacks it’s rather ridiculous at this point.

Don’t know why you hate the se or the consumers that are interested in it so much, but You have a nice day.

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
First paragraph of post number 109. Take a deep breath, Go back and reread.

Not much of a hint. Because I’m talking about sales which is my right in a thread about a comparison between iPhone SE and pixel helping consumers decide which phone to “buy” which is called sales. You can’t seem to grasp that.

You brought up the topic between iPhone SE and android in the plethora of articles you were posting above, maybe go back and read that if you are further confused.

You keep resorting to personal attacks it’s rather ridiculous at this point.

Don’t know why you hate the se or the consumers that are interested in it so much, but You have a nice day.

Like I said, you butted into the middle of the discussion where I already stated that I will be purchasing two SE's for my niece and nephew.Like I said in that post, it's an excellent phone for kids. The phone is marketed toward people with low incomes.

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I know what I'm getting ready to do. It's really not that serious guys. Relax.

Check the thread. Every time is post something, he always comes out of the woodwork. I wasn't even talking to him, but he always manage to find me. Scroll back to the beginning and tell me that I am lying.I don't know whether to call it stalking or bullying. I'll let you decide.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I know what I'm getting ready to do. It's really not that serious guys. Relax.

It’s almost like he wants to get the thread closed, which would be a shame. The continuous “the iPhone se is made for poor people” comments are obviously meant to be disparaging to anyone who chooses to purchase one.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
It’s almost like he wants to get the thread closed, which would be a shame. The continuous “the iPhone se is made for poor people” comments are obviously meant to be disparaging to anyone who chooses to purchase one.

Sure denigrating, name calling, Harassing other posters that’s completely fine.

Talk about sales or the topic of the thread and that’s bullying.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When I first came to iMore years ago JustMeD had the best iPhone so I felt the need to get the best iPhone available going forward all these years, so I blame HIM...LOL

(Laughing)….Dude you have got stop snorting the dummy dust. In fact, let me make an appointment on your behalf to see Dr Somebody…lol…Semper Fi.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
99.9% of phones got rid of the hideous bezels "as far as I know". The reason is wasted real estate. It makes a 4.7 inch phone waaaay bigger than it needs to be.

That's part of the whole point. Many still prefer that home button as is. You don't have to buy one! All other Apple iPhones don't have it. I pre-ordered one for my wife. She has to have the home button. If you don't want the home button, get the 13 mini. Simple!

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
That's part of the whole point. Many still prefer that home button as is. You don't have to buy one! All other Apple iPhones don't have it. I pre-ordered one for my wife. She has to have the home button. If you don't want the home button, get the 13 mini. Simple!

Very simple for most.
It’s called choice.

It’s like buying a vehicle. Do you want a car, truck, SUV? Compact, subcompact, mid-size, large?
Blue, green, brown, red?
This allows people to find the best choice for them.

Are small cars only for poor people? What a disparaging way to think.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Very simple for most.
It’s called choice.

It’s like buying a vehicle. Do you want a car, truck, SUV? Compact, subcompact, mid-size, large?
Blue, green, brown, red?
This allows people to find the best choice for them.

Are small cars only for poor people? What a disparaging way to think.

The SE is not for me, but that doesn't mean there's something wrong with it. It's a great phone, and perfect for many people. My sister loves the SE. She wants a decent iPhone and has no interest in all the bells and whistles that other models offer. She will never use them (sometimes much to my frustration) so why should she pay for them? I think Apple is wise to continue offering the SE in its line-up... something for everyone. There's nothing wrong with that!

BTW: I'm a Subie fan too!

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Looks like sales are going well.

f7331ff6647c093409b960ca77381a44.png

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
It’s my first, a 2018. I generally buy a new vehicle every few years but I love it so much I decided to keep it!

It will last forever! My first was a 2008 Forester. I then got an Outback in 2020 and we gave the Forester to our niece. My husband jumped on the Subaru wagon and got himself a 2021 Outback!

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
It will last forever! My first was a 2008 Forester. I then got an Outback in 2020 and we gave the Forester to our niece. My husband jumped on the Subaru wagon and got himself a 2021 Outback!

Nice! I’m 60 now so always looking for value for my money heading into retirement. My days of wasting money are over. Purchasing things like my Subie and SE3 are examples of buying products that get the job done, will last a long time and are affordable.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson