Telus and LTE in Saskatchewan on iPad 3

d.hallett

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering what's the most I could possibly get as in terms of raw download speed in Saskatchewan and when LTE is available for my province. I am currently on SaskTel with my iPhone 4S and I have 10 GB+ data plan but in Telus I would be using on prepaid over 5GB+ of data. I'm quite a heavy data user but I am on a strict and very tight budget when it comes to cellphone/tablet rate plan costs. I'd like to be able to use Telus as my main cellular provider but I can't be with them unless I pay them a very high deposit. I can go with prepaid for my next iPhone after my contract is over with SaskTel. I'd like to know how to maximize my data usage without using wifi as I tend to travel a lot and would like to use my data without having to connect to wifi hotspots. I am not new to iOS/Mac platforms but I'm definitely new to these forums. Any help would be highly appreciated. I'd also like to be able to tether over Bluetooth in order to use my iPhone 4S carrier data.
P.S. sorry for my long post as I've Los of questions to ask and lots of problem that I would like to have help with solving.

krimzonskies

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
first thing... get of Sh!tTel.. i've been on telus in s'toon for a long time now and have nothing but great things to say. Sasktel is stating that LTE should be out in the fall for s'toon and regina, we'll see what happens, and from what i can tell as soon as they release that then Telus can get their LTE network going as well.

What about using the hotspot on your phone for your access on the ipad instead of using a sim card?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanD