Syncing bookmarks between PC & iPhone 4S

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I've used Firefox for years and until recently I've used the Firefox Home app to sync bookmarks between my PC and my iPhone 4S. Mozilla has recently stopped support for the Firefox home app and have removed it from the App Store. A Mozilla developer has taken it over personally and resubmitted to the App Store under another name (bookmarks). I would rather use a continually supported app to sync my bookmarks and prefer to continue using Firefox. I am asking forum members who use Firefox on their PC's for their suggestions on how they keep their bookmarks sync'd between their PC and their iPhones? I know there's the IE option and the Google Chrome option but again, I prefer to use Firefox.

In addition. I know if I used IE this wouldn't be an issue. I wish iTunes offered additional browsers to sync bookmarks from.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iCloud keeps my Safari bookmarks synced between my MacBook, iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. In regard to Chrome, all you have to do us login to Google and with your devices for them to sync. At least that's all I have to do.