• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Switching from an iPhone to another device? Post Here!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I agree with you. I was an iPhone user for a long time. I switched to Android and I could say for me, in my opinion is better. I guess it depends on what you are expecting and what your usual phone activities are.

Welcome to iMore! In case you are unaware and since your preferred device is an Android, we have a sister forum that you may also enjoy: forums.androidcentral.com

That said, it’s good to have you here!

mikaM

Nov 23, 2021
Visit site
If you are switching from one version of the iPhone to another, for instance, then you would do so either through iCloud or iTunes. If your two phones are both Androids, then you would use Google Drive for this process. If one of your phones is an Android and the other is an iPhone, then there’s a way to do that too...

Last edited by a moderator:

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Used a 15PM and AWU2 for a year. Recently moved to a S24+ and GWU. So far it has been a very pleasant switch. Both devices are excellent and the user experience is very much like it was with the Apple devices. At this point it really comes down to a users personal preference. Neither side can truly claim superiority over the other.

Reactions: EdwinG

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Used a 15PM and AWU2 for a year. Recently moved to a S24+ and GWU. So far it has been a very pleasant switch. Both devices are excellent and the user experience is very much like it was with the Apple devices. At this point it really comes down to a users personal preference. Neither side can truly claim superiority over the other.

Apple can surely take lessons from Samsung in regard to its onscreen keyboard.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Switching ? never, ever,Trevor.

I think you made the one Android user on here very sad .
giphy.gif

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blin