Switching cases!!

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine for my space gray X and it is a very impressive case for that price! I despise fingerprints and this case fixes that issue on all those clear back cases.

Not to mention, the package it came in is the coolest I've ever seen!

Would you mind sharing a pic of the case with the phone in it? I normally don’t like a clear case on a black phone but would love to check this one out.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Would you mind sharing a pic of the case with the phone in it? I normally don’t like a clear case on a black phone but would love to check this one out.

Of course. I don't like clear on black either....the fingerprints, holy hell. This case is amazing!

86692c799f4f98a489d5be545b1594d5.jpg

kargurin

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
I just got mine for my space gray X and it is a very impressive case for that price! I despise fingerprints and this case fixes that issue on all those clear back cases.

Not to mention, the package it came in is the coolest I've ever seen!

Yeah, same here. Roughly the width of the thin apple leather case, easy clicky buttons, great grip without being sticky. Looks like it will protect well also though I ain’t testing. Easily the best case for the price that I’ve ever tried.

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
Of course. I don't like clear on black either....the fingerprints, holy hell. This case is amazing!

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181122/86692c799f4f98a489d5be545b1594d5.jpg

Can you post a picture of the front? Would
Love to see how much protection it has on the front :) I have the speck presidio pro and think so far this is the best case out there for the max (granted haven’t tried this one yet) It offers camera protection (not a shallow camera cutout), nice clicky buttons and a good lip for the screen. I want a clear case eventually and am seriously considering this one. Thanks!!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I was crazy over cases when I had the 7+ and 8+. Was very happy they fit both sizes. I had close to 15 cases. I am NOT doing that again. Ridiculous. Lol. I currently just have one case. It’s a pale gold that I purchased at Verizon when I got my gold XS Max. I like it. I am debating on the battery case. I am not working right now and in my phone a lot. So that’s in my mind on my use when I am back in the workforce. I might get an Apple leather case. But I am keeping my case purchases to a very minimal. No more going overboard

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I hate fingerprints on the back of the cases I had that were clear on the back. I have never been a fan to TPU cases, I just don't like the feel. But I would give this a try.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
otterbox defender case fan boy here, You need nothing, but an defender case!!!!

The Otterbox Defender is definitely a solid case and I also have one for my Xs Max, but there are those occasions where a nice slim Apple Leather case is needed for those special times that require charisma...LOL

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I think a slightly frosted back on a clear case is a great idea. That's my only complaint about my clear Spigen... it shows everything, but luckily wipes off easily.

ngc

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I always have 2 cases, the first one is always the Apple leather case as a daily driver, and the second one is a silicone case or a TPU case for going to the beach, or a day at the pool or something like that were the leather might get ruined.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
In my Max I have two cases. I have a very pretty pale gold casemate that is sparkling gold and I have apple leather in red. Like them both

I don’t want to go crazy over cases like I did with my 8+

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a silk wallet case for my x I use when I go out and don’t want a wallet in my pocket and I have the smart battery case (which I absolutely love) and a leather case. That’s all I need.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77