Storage Space

RJMullins

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks.

Is that available without getting the Apple One Premiere subscription? I've got the Apple One Family now, but don't need all the things included with premiere.

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
I always found the jump from 200GB to 2TB with no smaller steps in between - and the hefty price increase connected with it - to be way too big, and not consumer friendly. I e.g. would need 500GB or 1TB max, but am unwilling to pay $ 9.99,- for something I don't need.
I know that's probably 'very smart revenue generation tactics' by Apple - but not smart nor beneficial for me as a user.
Just sayin'.

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
P.S. if Apple would offer more granular steps and pricing, it would probably lead to less revenue in the first place, but it would make many users like myself use iCloud as the only cloud service, due to the increased convenience for Apple ecosystem users, rather than spreading their data across others like OneDrive (1TB free space for MS Office users!) or Dropbox etc. Which would, in return, lead to more revenue and more customer loyalty, overall.

Therefore I strongly believe this would be a win-win for Apple AND users, which makes me wonder even more why they don't offer more granular plans.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2