Sent Email in Conversation View

grujaz10

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I just recently switched from a Blackberry 9900 (been a BB user for almost 6 years). Although the iPhone 4s really is an amazing phone, some small things really bug me. Is there any way (by app or by settings) to show your sent mail in the conversation vie of emails? It makes no sense that you can't see how you responded to the incoming emails.

Thanks,

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of any apps that do this within the native mail app? I tried searching, but couldn't find anything.

there is no applications that work with the native mail application that way.. the only thing you will see a application do with the native app is allowing to open certain documents in an app. For example if you download adobe reader you can open pdfs from mail in adobe reader..

apple doesnt allow apps to change there default applications so you wont see this function unless apple adds it.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I just recently switched from a Blackberry 9900 (been a BB user for almost 6 years). Although the iPhone 4s really is an amazing phone, some small things really bug me. Is there any way (by app or by settings) to show your sent mail in the conversation vie of emails? It makes no sense that you can't see how you responded to the incoming emails.

Thanks,

Yes, I miss a lot of blackberry email features as well. But for this particular issue, I make sure that "always bcc myself" is checked so that I always get a copy of the sent email. Works fine for now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB