Scrabble has stopped pushing notifications

greasyg2006

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Has this happened to anyone recently? I first noticed it about a week ago. Anyways, Scrabble has recently just stopped notifying me whenever it's my move on a game. The only way it will update is if I manually load the game up and then it will update the icon badge. I have checked all the settings, and everything is set to what it should be. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

greasyg2006

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
So, am I the only one experiencing this problem? I have just recently tried deleting it from my phone and re-downloaded it and the issue is still not resolved.

kc94558

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Scrabble notifications

I have the same problem. I was hoping the new iPhone software and firmware update was going to fix this, but it hasn't. Without these notifications, it can take weeks to complete a game! I wonder if anybody has written to Hasbro about.

kc94558

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Also, I forgot to mention that I am no longer seeing my custom user name, I'm back as Guest 12345 when playing a public game.

greasyg2006

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
This is still an issue. Any help would be appreciated. Considering not many people have responded to this thread, I assume it's not a widespread issue. So I assume there is a fix someway somehow.

kc94558

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I tried to figure out how to contact Hasbro and Electronic Arts (EA) but I can't find a link fir support. I did find another forum that addessed this issue, but I forgot to bookmark it and I can't find it now.

greasyg2006

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
As of May 6th, it is still not working. About a week ago it pushed once and then never pushed again. This is bugging me to no end.