Rose Gold vs Gold (iPhone 6S): is the rose gold too pink for a guy?

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: Rose Gold vs Gold (iPhone 6S): is the rose gold to pink for a guy?

Good call. I usually have a Space Gray aka black phone. For the 6S I decided to try something different: GOLD. I'm excited about it. I think that switching it up is a great idea. The Rose Gold, while not for me, looks great!

I wanted something different besides space grey. It was time for a change and I went gold as well. I'm pretty excited about my choice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jimbos Jumbos

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site

would you buy a pink case? or a pink car? If you answered yes, then get the pink phone.

JOEY NEAT

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site

Yes the Rose Gold (pink) phone in my opinion is girly! But I don't care what others think so if I liked it I would buy it, I just think it is a putrid color!

ord84

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
If it's screams "PICK ME" to you then who am I to tell you not to get it. I personally went with Space grey bc in the RARE occasion I go caseless I like that color, if it has the case on it I like the black bezels.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Im not judging any man who rocks a "rose gold" iPhone however I've never seen a guy rocking a "rose gold" case on their phone in the past. Hmmmm

luisgui1

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm a guy and i didn't think it twice about getting the rose gold. I reserved it and getting it tomorrow. I love the color pink and let me tell you this. When women see you rocking a pink shirt or in this case a rose gold phone or "pink phone", all they'll see is a confident guy who doesn't care what people think.

dk2b

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm a guy and i didn't think it twice about getting the rose gold. I reserved it and getting it tomorrow. I love the color pink and let me tell you this. When women see you rocking a pink shirt or in this case a rose gold phone or "pink phone", all they'll see is a confident guy who doesn't care what people think.

Thats sexy if you ask me :tongue:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorganNelson