Review your iPhone 5 here!

Are you happy with your iPhone 5 purchase?

• Total voters

Hail Caesar

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Best phone I have ever had, functions gracefully. It has the perfect balance of speed, power, and software. Only issue is that it scratches and scuffs very easily.

Arsh Deol1

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Coming from multiple Android devices, I'm am really content with my iPhone. I do miss some little things about Android, but I'm more than satisfied with my switch over to iOS. The hardware on the iPhone is top notch. The design is truly a work of art -- it's the kind of thing you have to see in person to appreciate it. The device is so thin and light, and the aluminum backing and sidings gives the device a simplistic look that also screams powerful. The speakers are some of the best I've used on a mobile device. While I've enjoyed the smaller size of the iPhone 5 compared to recent Android devices, I can't help but feel the display quality isn't on par with most modern smartphones. It's good, and I love the 4" display -- makes the device compact -- but I used the HTC Droid DNA for two weeks before returning it, and it blows away the iPhone. On the iPhone, colors seem washed out, and the viewing angles are painfully bad. It's not horrible, but it's not spectacular either. Really that's the only negative with the hardware. The camera is a real joy to use, and I know I'm holding a quality piece of craftsmanship when using the iPhone.

With iOS, I've learned to enjoy the experience and the consistency with the system OS and apps. My only real grip with the iOS is the Notification Center sucks, and a lot of the operating system looks tacky. I hope the rest of the system takes on the more silver metal and glass-like modern UI found in apps like the music.app, or appstore.app. But I'm really happy overall with the operating system. The hardware and software work in true unity, and the polish and detail in the software is definitely noticeable through the experience. It's so simple, which is what I love. I don't have to over think how to perform different tasks, and customizing the device daily. Everything just kind of works.

Overall, it's been a pleasurable experience and I have very little incentive to switch back

+1, and colour looks washed out cuz on iPhone 5 it more realistic not like HTC or Samsung fairy tail like colors cuz then don't bother to calibrate colours( grunt on iPhone 5 is perfect ) and I really like notification Center on iOS then android, it just works :D

Last edited:

Arsh Deol1

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
I am also ex android user owner of galaxy s2 and s3 . And what I most like about my iPhone is its screen I mean wow it's near perfect ( I think adding more PPI like 600+ will be awesome and hd will be also good , and 4 inch screen is best no need to add more , dont want to hold iPad mini lol ) , and it's just simple ( like apple guys says it just works ) , wow it's design feel more premium not chepo :p and apps ! wow, these apps are more elegant and feels more premium on iOS then that dumb android . Gaming is also good on iOS , and have you ever played high graphic games in android it will be hot like hell and battery will be dead in like 1 hour or so , and iPhone most time stays cool it only become sightly hot when playing extreme games like storm raiders , wild blood etc . battery life is pretty good on iOS , it don't lose battery in sleep mode ( on s3 it's worse ). And umm... Yeh , not a single app lagged or crashed in iOS ( If you ever owned s2 or s3 you properly got huge pages when clicking on stoke dial [ it literary took 1-4 seconds to open stock apps on s3/2 ) and yeh just forgot background apps management is awesome in iOS never got any lag when opening and background ruining app ( and best then don't eat ram or batter like android) . Last keyboard in iOS it's just a thing of beauty ( auto correction is best in market ) .

But iOS have one flow too it's that damn 'OTHER' storage. I have 16 GB version have other is 1 .2 GB already and it suck .. Otherwise iOS is best OS I have ever use :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup