Retroman - Premium NES emulator for iPhone & iPad

kotsoum

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello imore community,

i'm a software developer with a huge passion for retro gaming, especially the NES era. After months of work, I've just released my own NES emulator for iOS called Retroman.

Loading games is straightforward: simply save legal NES ROM files (.nes) to your device using the iOS Files app, then open Retroman and select the game you want to play. Retroman also supports loading ROMs directly from other iOS apps using the 'Open In' feature.

As a dev and a gamer, my goal was to create something that really captures the essence of playing on the original hardware. Some key features I focused on:

• Smooth gameplay with minimal lag
  • Gamepad support for that authentic feel
  • iCloud sync for saved states
  • Options to tweak video & audio settings
I'm really proud of how it turned out, especially the performance and the privacy aspects (no data tracking, everything stays on your device).

You can download Retroman from the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id6502994389

I'd love to hear your feedback, thoughts and suggestions about Retroman and how it compares to other NES emulators you've used. Your feedback on its performance, features, and overall experience will be crucial in guiding future updates and improvement.
01.png02.png03.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conman284