Recently Purchased Items thread (post pictures!)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
my recent purchases - yes, i love polka dots:) all from Amazon for about $2-3 each (the price included shipping) !!
photo-34.jpg

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I recently received a new pair of running shoes. They are so darn lightweight to where I feel as if I'm going to trip over myself while running...lol. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Yeah, I hear ya, D. I recently purchased my first pair of Brooks running sneakers. They were $120.00, but well worth the price when you factor in how light and comfortable they are. :)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I. LOVE. YOUR. NEW. BLADES, Rose !!:D ENJOY!!
Thanks Pink. I really like them but I am still having a hard time getting used to the lacing of the skates on the side instead of the top. It's been hard to get the fit, because when I make them as tight as they should be it puts too much pressure on the top of my foot which causes a blister. If I keep them loose, it doesn't offer enough support and throws me off balance. I'm going to wrap booth feet in a ace wrap during tomorrows 18 miles and see if that helps take the pressure off and allow me to keep the laces tight enough.

I wish I had a place to skate around here. It's either dirt roads or the crappy park sidewalk that loops around the pond. If I do the pond route, I've got to dodge potholes and cracks. I can't ever get up fast enough. I miss being able to rollerblade and ride my bike since I bought my house and moved to the Corn Patch on Hee Haw. At my old townhome, I'd skate 10-15 miles a night and loved it.

I hear ya on the road conditions, Laura. All of the falls that I've ever had on my skates were a direct result of the poor trail conditions at the park as well as on the streets. When you skate fast, stopping on a dime when you hit a small rock or stick on the road is almost imposable. Maybe you can lay some concrete down on that Hee Haw corn patch of yours and make yourself a little skate rink? :D

Last edited:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
A washing machine

IMG_24771.jpg

No more laundry mats! You know you're an adult when you're happy about a washing machine.

I hear ya on the road conditions, Laura. All of the falls that I've ever had on my skates were a direct result of the poor trail conditions at the park as well as on the streets. When you skate fast, stopping on a dime when you hit a small rock or stick on the road is almost imposable. Maybe you can lay some concrete down on that Hee Haw corn patch of yours and make yourself a little skate rink? :D

I would love to. I'd love to pave an area around my pond at my house. it's pretty good sized and making loops around it would give me a workout.

Last edited:

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Just got me one of these TV speaker systems. Works pretty nice and can stream music from my iOS devices as well.

Samsung HW-E450
Powered home theater sound bar with wireless subwoofer

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Just got a Timbuk2 Commute 2.0 Messenger Bag (small) for my MBA & iPad. Love it and the size is perfect for both.

1dee6556.jpg
[/IMG]

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else buy a Nexus7 Tablet today? It was a preorder so I won't get other for a few weeks but I think I'm one of the first wave so I should be getting it as soon as it ships. :). To soften the blow I also got a laptop for my girlfriend for her birthday a Dell Inspriron 11z which Newegg had for an amazing 289!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien