Recent calls

Down South

Aug 6, 2008
Visit site
Sorry if this is a repost, but is there any way to clear selected calls out of the "Recents" section? I see how to remove them all, but not just some of them .

Thanks!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
All you have to do is press the "Clear" button on the top right hand corner of the screen. That will clear all recent calls.

Down South

Aug 6, 2008
Visit site
After posting, I was traveling and went to an Apple store who verified that it's all or none. They suggested that "maybe that will be fixed in a future update".

We'll see...

supermum

Jun 28, 2008
Visit site
I always laugh at posts like these (like the guy who wanted to get rid of ONE place he had looked up on Google Maps... or the other person who wanted to know how to get rid of the history in Safari) my mind immediately goes to... hmmm nice... trying to get rid of the number of the person you are having an affair with... Google mapping the nearest "adult" shop... or looking up naughty websites... eh?

May or may not be true ;) but it makes me laugh none the same.

Down South

Aug 6, 2008
Visit site
^ Not my situation at all. The "recents" is getting clogged up with all the numbers, but there's a few I want to keep handy. Maybe I'll try using the "favorites"!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2