Rebooting Question/Issue

Hughey79

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
A few times since I have got the new phone my phone will go to a black screen out of randomness with the small circle lines that spin then it resets or re-starts. It does not get to the Apple logo like a hard reboot. I have been googling this and seeing many are having the full hard random reboot but mine doesn't seem that way but close.

Any ideas?

rvpartsguy#WN

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
A few times since I have got the new phone my phone will go to a black screen out of randomness with the small circle lines that spin then it resets or re-starts. It does not get to the Apple logo like a hard reboot. I have been googling this and seeing many are having the full hard random reboot but mine doesn't seem that way but close.

Any ideas?

Mine has started doing this also, not sure why though

Hughey79

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Just asked a friend who got his phone same specs as mine if he has had any issues and he did today when attempting to use the camera. Took the shot but it didn't save either.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
My iPad Air 2 has been doing this. Often when I am seconds from finishing a crossword puzzle, and then it's all gone .. just timing I guess. I can't figure out why this is happening?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Any ideas?

Is this a new phone, or was it used? If it's used, the problem might be the battery. How old is the phone? Which iPhone is it? Does it need charging?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Just asked a friend who got his phone same specs as mine if he has had any issues and he did today when attempting to use the camera. Took the shot but it didn't save either.

Tell him to try a hard reset.
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.

If that doesn't work, tell him to try Reset All Settings.
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.

Hughey79

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Brand new. 7 plus 128gb. Nope running anywhere from 70-90%. I have yet to run it down to 30% in a day since I got it on the 16th

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Brand new. 7 plus 128gb. Nope running anywhere from 70-90%. I have yet to run it down to 30% in a day since I got it on the 16th

Sometimes phones just need a reset of some kind. Even new phones. When I got my 6s Plus last year, on the 2nd or 3rd day I had to restore as new. I had set it up with the back up of my old iPhone 5. Mistake. Many problems. After restoring as new it was fine. A full restore as new should be the last resort.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2