Questions about Otterbox Defender for iPhone 5/5S

RescueEMT911

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has any opinions on the new otterbox defender case for the 5S? I have an iphone 5 and have the defender case for the 5, although I have been using the Tough Armor black case lately, with my ocd I cant handle how the back fills up with prints on first touch..lol.. the new otterbox defender seems to fit the ip5 a lot better..I was just wondering if a ton of dusts gets under the screen protector fast because of the home button being open, and if anyone has removed the screen protector on the 5s case yet? Any opinions or help on the case would be great...thanks!!!

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I used to have one of these. Moisture would get in between the case and the screen causing some type of "rainbow" effect around the center of the screen. I know a lot of people just take the S/P off and use their own.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums app

RescueEMT911

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Otterbox Defender case for the 5S, removed the built in screen protector and so far I like it, have like 20 cases so I switch alot though..
I am wondering though for anyone who owns the 5s defender case, when putting your phone in does it seem really tight?? Mine is so tight, rubs on these little wedges around the case, I am getting slight black lines on side of the phone.. so I am wondering if this is 'normal'? To take the phone out to clean I have to actually push the phone out with my finger through the camera opening..and it takes some pressure to get the phone unwedged..ocd I know, but thanks in advance for any help!

Sent from my ME173X using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2