Pricing of Iphone 5

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I know Apple (was it Tim Cook) said they are looking to make the iPhone less expensive, of course that is a wide range of less expensive. They could still sell the 3GS and make that like $0 with a 5 year contract, they could offer the iphone 4 for less since its 15 months old. I do hope the full retail price is less for the upcoming model (paying retail myself) but who really knows what they are doing.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I know Apple (was it Tim Cook) said they are looking to make the iPhone less expensive, of course that is a wide range of less expensive. They could still sell the 3GS and make that like $0 with a 5 year contract, they could offer the iphone 4 for less since its 15 months old. I do hope the full retail price is less for the upcoming model (paying retail myself) but who really knows what they are doing.

It is doubtful the retail price for the new iphone will be any cheaper. Usually the retail price does not change that much if all until the new model comes out. So most likely it will be the same price as the i4 full retail.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien