Poll: How well do you like your Jailbroken iPhone?

How well do you like your Jailbroken iPhone

• Total voters

PSM

May 30, 2005
headsetchatter.com
I am only jailbroken to tether with PDANet (the other hack seems to never work with voicemail, even when changing the settings as instructed).

I wish I didn't have to JB, cause I don't need to have the extra stuff running in the background, but with the 3GS the phone doesn't slow down too much.

I did play with more of the theming and other options when the 3G first came out, but I found that I like the native UI a lot, and any JB features were not worth the performance hit, but I can totally see why others might disagree.

weberm13

Aug 19, 2009
t3kd.com
I am only jailbroken to tether with PDANet (the other hack seems to never work with voicemail, even when changing the settings as instructed).

I wish I didn't have to JB, cause I don't need to have the extra stuff running in the background, but with the 3GS the phone doesn't slow down too much.

I did play with more of the theming and other options when the 3G first came out, but I found that I like the native UI a lot, and any JB features were not worth the performance hit, but I can totally see why others might disagree.

You're right i do disagree. there are advantages to having a 5icon dock and a 5wide spring board. you can have more apps on less pages. even if you dont need the aesthetics of a JB iPhone, some other apps other than tethering are really invaluable.

weberm13

Aug 19, 2009
t3kd.com
You're right i do disagree. there are advantages to having a 5icon dock and a 5wide spring board. you can have more apps on less pages. even if you dont need the aesthetics of a JB iPhone, some other apps other than tethering are really invaluable.

^...but then again thats just your opinion...whats invaluable to you can be valuable to someone else!

you're right it is my opinion. hence the reason why I said I disagree. i didn't say that HE'S ABSOLUTELY WRONG. I just happen to disagree. Thats why we discuss things so that we can let our opinions be known. sorry if i offended you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4