Picked up a new SE3

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I picked up a new SE2022 in Red and so far I like the device. It’s compact, thin and fits in my pocket quite nicely. I still have my iPhone 13 Pro model.

I decided to buy one of the new models after using my brothers SE2020 after he passed last May and I found myself liking the device. Well the new model has me still liking the device and it’s been upgraded with the new processor and better battery.

More to come after I put it through its paces for the next couple of weeks as my daily driver.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I picked up a new SE2022 in Red and so far I like the device. It’s compact, thin and fits in my pocket quite nicely. I still have my iPhone 13 Pro model.

I decided to buy one of the new models after using my brothers SE2020 after he passed last May and I found myself liking the device. Well the new model has me still liking the device and it’s been upgraded with the new processor and better battery.

More to come after I put it through its paces for the next couple of weeks as my daily driver.

Good for you!!! It's good to hear something positive about the SE2022!!! Congratulations!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Congratulations on getting your new toy sir.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My wife got the SE 3rd generation, and loves it. She got the red as well. It's a powerful little iPhone, with the A 15 bionic chip and 4 gb of RAM.

xanadome

May 6, 2013
Visit site

I was just about upgrading my SE2020 to 2022 (hm, both in red:) regardless, then I saw your post. but I am in no rush (SE2020 is perfectly fine for my use) but my gadget freak minds would not hold me much longer. One of the strongest reasons why I admire the SE is because it is the last bastion of the venerable touch ID. Its size is perfect.
Looking forward to hearing your report whenever you are ready.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77