Piano / other with music staff notes on the keys?

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I sing bass in a chorus, and I do not actually read music. We don't have learning tracks for all of the music I am trying to learn, so I am looking for an app, either iPad or iPhone, that has the Bass Clef notes on the keys/buttons, not merely the note name. This would enable me to hear the note's tone for the music.

Is there such a beast?

I do know that the notes on the staff are different between Treble and Bass Clef.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I would use something like this https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/note-training/id371495433?mt=8&at=10l3Vy ... Even though you are singing bass it would be to your advantage to understand notes in both bass & treble clef. I would also consider at least learning the notes on a piano, you can pick up a very inexpensive keyboard or just download a keyboard app for your iPhone. When singing always aim for the center of the note and don't forget to breath :) hope this helps.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I would use something like this https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/note-training/id371495433?mt=8&at=10l3Vy ... Even though you are singing bass it would be to your advantage to understand notes in both bass & treble clef. I would also consider at least learning the notes on a piano, you can pick up a very inexpensive keyboard or just download a keyboard app for your iPhone. When singing always aim for the center of the note and don't forget to breath :) hope this helps.

Well, the question was for a piano (or other instrument) app on iOS I could use to learn the notes... :) I'll check out the note trainer type apps, thanks.

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I have all music stuff learning piano,bass,guitar,harmonicaaccordeon,scotland stuff but i dont remember the name i deleted some but it dows exist in app store just type what you want

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien