Old atari game

feitan 1

Aug 18, 2022
Visit site
There is a game i played a lot years ago but i forgot the name of it think it was around Nintendo NES era it was in a mall and all the characters were wearing black suits and you acend or decend the mall either one with electric ladders or elevators and shoot the other people you can shoot enemies and dodge bullets by crouching if anyone know the game let me know

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Dude, I can barely remember what I did yesterday….(laughing)….Seriously, I’ve never been one to play games on a game console even though I did play a few easy ones when my adult kids were small. I mostly watched them play.

With that being said, hopefully someone who may recall the game you’re inquiring about will respond soon. In the meantime, I recommend you check out the Atari website and maybe search for it there.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
There is a game i played a lot years ago but i forgot the name of it think it was around Nintendo NES era it was in a mall and all the characters were wearing black suits and you acend or decend the mall either one with electric ladders or elevators and shoot the other people you can shoot enemies and dodge bullets by crouching if anyone know the game let me know

I don't know this game, but I wanted to take a minute to welcome you to iMore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2