Ok....what's up with the camera on my 4s?

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I noticed my pics were coming out with a haze over them as well. I have the black 4S; just took the back screen protector off and it seems to be better now. Forgot I had mine on.

Shellbell67

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I have the white 4s also....and my pics are just fine...with a case or not case, whether using HDR or no HDR option, you didn't happen to drop the phone or get the phone wet did you? If neither I would take the phone back, something's wrong with the camera itself!

Last edited:

jpires52

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hurray thanks to all the forums my problem of terrible white haze pics solved after owning my phone for 5 months!!! I tried taking off protective clear cover that I bought ....this didn't help!! Then I noticed that clear film was STILL on back of phone .. Off that came, took a picture and great no white haze.... Took second picture and partial haze!!! Took another one making sure my fingers well away from lens/flash and perfect.... So the forums I read we're correct!! I was a doubting Thomas and now I am pleased as punch!! Thank you all so much ps. Even hubby said that there was no film on back... But there was

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl