Official Magellan Contest Thread

maggie-theiphoneblog

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Video Contest ending in about a week. We already have a couple submitted. Would love to see a couple more!

I am camera shy, so you guys who are the same way: you dont have to have your face in the video. Just as long as we can hear your voice is fine. Good luck and have fun with it.

MGTrader

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Hey Maggie. I'd like to add my two cents. I so appreciate that I can interact with a live GPS company staff person. I also have Navigon Navigator which is a great app, but I have NEVER had a response from them to any of my questions.

You are appreciated.

ShaneXman

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Just a heads up guys/gals...

Maggie posted this over on MacRumors! :D

Hi All,

We are glad to announce that the Premium Car Kit is released ahead of schedule! Users can now order the Car Kit on our website. Please note that we have already sold out of our first production batch! Order yours today before it sells out!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you,
Maggie

maggie-theiphoneblog

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Hey Guys! Last day to submit your youtube videos to enter our Magellan Youtube contest. Win a free awesome Magellan Premium Car Kit and more!! Thanks to everyone who participated and Good luck!

maggie-theiphoneblog

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site

maggie-theiphoneblog

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Be my Valentine!!

For those of you not following me on Twitter, just in time for Valentines...I am hosting a Free Magellan Roadmate App giveaway.

To enter,

1.) follow me at Maggie_Magellan on Twitter.

2.) Tweet me your sweetest Valentine's E-card.

Five winners with the most creative and sweetest e-card will be picked by select Magellan judges.

For more info, please check out Be my valentine contest- Terms and Conditions.

maggie-theiphoneblog

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
woooohooooo....thanks everyone who participated in our V-days contest....havent got that many V-cards since 3rd grade ^___^

PS: If you haven't, you can still send me a Belated V-card..... the contest ends officially today....

and the President's Day contest ends March 1.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77