Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

MarcGoldie

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
NO NO NO NO!!!

This has to be a glitch???

West Chester, PA, United States 10/14/2011 9:19 A.M. The customer was not available on the 1st attempt. A 2nd attempt will be made.

I was sitting in my ktichen with a full view of my front door since 8:30, no one was here and no deliveries were made or notices left... OMG, I'm freaking out trying to speak to someone from UPS right now.... This can't be happening, they weren't here yet, this is impossible!!! OMG!!!

Holy crap, what a morning, so while on hold with UPS, I am staring out my front window, and who do I see across the next block? A UPS truck. I RAN out the door and flagged him down and stopped him and sure enough he had my phone in his truck. He said he had already been to my house, but I find that impossible since I was here all morning and they didn't leave a note, but I signed for it and got my phone.

So what am I doing here, I need to start playing!

sboyle3

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Delivery exception. New expected delivery date Monday October 17th. Because of fedex number of deliveries from VZW they have been authorized to deliver on Monday instead of Friday by VZW. My phone is on a truck, but may not be delivered u:mad:ntil Monday because of FedEx volume.

I'm really miffed....

spuntz82

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
NO NO NO NO!!!

This has to be a glitch???

West Chester, PA, United States 10/14/2011 9:19 A.M. The customer was not available on the 1st attempt. A 2nd attempt will be made.

I was sitting in my ktichen with a full view of my front door since 8:30, no one was here and no deliveries were made or notices left... OMG, I'm freaking out trying to speak to someone from UPS right now.... This can't be happening, they weren't here yet, this is impossible!!! OMG!!!

UPS is notorious for doing this! I use to be a driver for them, and when I first started the driver I was training with, would do this(Sign off saying no one was home) just because he was a lazy man. Just call, and you should be able to go meet the driver or go pick it up at the office. Good luck, and I'm so sorry this was done to you.

jodime

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Delivery exception. New expected delivery date Monday October 17th. Because of fedex number of deliveries from VZW they have been authorized to deliver on Monday instead of Friday by VZW. My phone is on a truck, but may not be delivered u:mad:ntil Monday because of FedEx volume.

I'm really miffed....

I called yesterday hoping they could hold my phone at a fedex location but VZW wouldn't authorize that. They did say, however, that it's a "special package" (indeed) and that if it wasn't delivered today, they would reattempt on Saturday. How you got pushed to Monday is beyond me. I'm so sorry!

Mr609

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone else notice that AT&T is no longer grandfathering unlimited data plans?

I know they did that when I upgraded to my iPhone 4 from my old crackberry, but they didn't allow the unlimited plan on my sister's 3GS to grandfather in.

im on vzw..but i remember reading about that. u had to actually remove the unlimited plan, then re-add it on their website, or sumthing liek that for the unlimited to stay in place...i'd prolly call them if i was u....

MEANWHILE....

my phone is out for delivery....damn FEDEX...while my boy sent me a text sayin UPS just dropped his off...smh....JEALOUS!!!:mad:

mat8823

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I called UPS yesterday to have them hold it at there location so i could pick it up early. they told me that AT&T wouldn't allow it and that someone had to be home to sign for it. I just checked and it shows that they left it at my house by the back door. Im not worried because my brothers home, but I think its kind of crappy that they couldn't hold it.

kasilva

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Holy crap, what a morning, so while on hold with UPS, I am staring out my front window, and who do I see across the next block? A UPS truck. I RAN out the door and flagged him down and stopped him and sure enough he had my phone in his truck. He said he had already been to my house, but I find that impossible since I was here all morning and they didn't leave a note, but I signed for it and got my phone.

So what am I doing here, I need to start playing!
I'm scared that happened to me too. I've been waiting all day and saw a UPS truck down the street. He never stopped here so hopefully I don't have any problems getting mine today and another truck comes soon.

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Looks like I am going to be waiting a while for mine. Really think AT&T dropped the ball this time. I ordered mine in the store within the first half hour it was open. For some reason when the sales clerk placed the order she didn't do it through Premiere, even though she verified I still had the corporate discounts. Also told me they are no longer shipping to the store for pickup (the only reason I order at the B&M). So here I will sit for who knows how long, staring at the "1" in the backordered column. :(

lazerbyte

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm STILL waiting on delivery of mine it says it is on the truck and awaiting delivery and should be here by 3pm CST!

Means it won't be here till after 5pm knowing Fedex!!

tinkerpsu

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone wishing they hadn't pre-ordered and just went to the store this morning? I am still waiting for UPS and I could have been playing with my phone for hours now! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2