Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

neasy23

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Yay!

Out for delivery, too!!! Ordered thru Sprint last Friday afternoon. i have to be out of the house from 11-2...i'm hoping htey will drop at a neighbors, I'll leave a note on the door!

MarcGoldie

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Um, when I woke up it was out for delivery at 6:47AM.

Now it changed to out for delivery at 7:53AM.... Don't be holding back my delivery... :)

If it comes with my normal UPS I usually get deliveries around noon, we'll see!

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
LOL, we could be on the same truck, that's the exact time stamps I have on my phone, headed to Plymouth Meeting PA today!
yesssssssssssss!!! Me too. The Apple folks were right on the money. Until late yesterday status remained "in process" but apple assured me I would have it today. Mine to be delivered to my office by 10:30 am. I figured it would be late afternoon. I'm looking forward to going to the office.;).

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
As of 8:07 am I'm the proud owner of a iPhone 4S 16GB in white with a black OtterBox defender case. AT&T was so nice & easy, fast process. Even opened the door for me when I left. I was the first person to walk out of my store with a 4S. Guys Siri is just a double tap of the home button. I'm like a kid on xmas

MUSTANGS.DEFENSE

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Ordered my phone on 7th at 10pm on apple site for VERIZON and still have not gotten a email confirming it being sent.......but Ive read other people have could it be on the way but not updated on apple site ???? HELP!!!!!!!

gc916

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I tried to post this yesterday, but it somehow disappeared. It occurs to me that there will me many, many employees of Apple, UPS, FedEx, AT&T, Sprint and Verizon who will be very happy when this day is over. I can't imagine the pressure some of them have been under to ensure that the pre-ordering and fulfillment were successful. The planning, coordination, implementation, and monitoring must have required a massive effort.

My order from Apple, black 32GB 4s is out for delivery, having left China two days ago. Given the number of iPhones involved, that in itself is quite an accomplishment. For those whose orders were somehow bungled, I hope they are corrected very soon. And for those whose orders didn't make it to the first batch, I hope the coming days go by very quickly and your iPhones will be at your doorstep sooner than you expect.

I am one who tends to take Internet ordering and next day delivery for granted. But in my opinion, the companies involved in this effort have accomplished a pretty impressive feat. Many thanks to all who helped to make it happen.

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Lake City, FL, United States 10/14/2011 8:16 A.M. Out For Delivery
10/14/2011 7:00 A.M. Arrival Scan
Orlando, FL, United States 10/14/2011 3:33 A.M. Departure Scan
Orlando, FL, United States 10/13/2011 6:34 P.M. Arrival Scan
10/13/2011 6:05 P.M. Departure Scan
10/13/2011 5:59 P.M. Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 10/13/2011 4:08 P.M. Departure Scan
10/13/2011 7:27 A.M. Origin Scan
United States 10/09/2011 6:51 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

GPD1739A

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Gotta love AT&T's processes - got the shipment notification LATE last night well after it had been shipped.

I should have expected this - it happened the same way last June with my iPhone 4.

pb&J

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
The moment I saw the iPhone 4 I fell madly in love with a phone like I never thought was possible. The 16 month wait since then (I couldn't afford to buy it without an upgrade) has been the most difficult exercise in patience of my entire adult life (and that's not because I haven't worked and waited for things). Now that it is (hopefully) hours away from being over, time is stretching like an eternity.

Please FedEx Man, end my suffering!

atom ant22

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
me and my wifes phones are out for delivery as of a couple hours ago
the ups facialty is like 20 minutes away from the house , but i bet it will still take all day to come ha ha
just happy there are out for delivery !

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2