• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

Salman91

May 5, 2009
Visit site
I'm upgrading to the 4S from a blackberry and I pre ordered it through apple. Will I get a micro sim with it or I have to go to an att store to get one ?

spuntz82

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the 16gb on the Sprint network. I placed my order on the 7th around 8:30am. I placed it with Apple.com, and my e-mail conformation said it will arrive on the 14th. I'm even taking of work so that I may be home when it arrives. I'm a wanna-be tech geak :D

chiratsu

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Ahh! only if they shipped it already!
This is torture looking at my sprint.com account!

YUDuY.png

:D:D:mad:

Joshua Shorter

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
When I ordered my Iphone4 through verizon I received it before the official release and didn't get much information along the process. It said I would receive it on the release date but I think thats a default. My pre-order for the 4s says the same as yours currently so I wouldn't worry much.

Okay. Thanks!! I'm really looking forward to dumping the BlackBerry and replacing it with a truly smart phone in the next few days!!

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
I have a UPS tracking number for my 16GB iPhone. Tracking says deliver in 4 days. My 64GB still says preparing for shipment.

Last edited:

Lend273

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
My iphone 4s ordered through Apple along with Applecare + still shows as Processing.
I ordered on 10/7 and my confirmation email and order status on Apple's website still says deliver on 10/14. Is it normal to still say processing ?

Len

SwsFoe

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 16gb Black from the Verizonwireless website. Order status is still in process, expected ship date is 10/14/11.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammadreza