Official I'm switching to Verizon iPhone thread!

JasonR02

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I made the jump last night. My Droid Eris had served me well, but was on its last legs. I can't believe the difference just in battery life. I spent the night making a few calls and downloading and setting up a good many apps. It barely made a dent in my battery. I'm still getting used to doing my mail on this phone. I set up my G-Mail, but its so different than on my Droid. I like how its set up though, it's just an adjustment. iOS is just so smooth! I'm only on my first full day with the phone, but I'm not feeling any regret about this decision at all.

billybaldin

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I made the switch.

Ok so after 6 months with a BB Tour and then another 6 months with a Droid Incredible. My wife and I finally bought Iphones.. 4 that is. WOW!! What a difference. Ok first off they really need the burn and bury BB. Nuff said. The Droid was ok but I never felt comfortable it. something about just seemed off. Maybe it was too much "does".
10 minutes after unboxing the Iphone I was home..OMG! I seriously cannot believe how comfortable it is in my hand. How great the screen looks. How easy it is. How many much much better apps there are. I will never you my Iphone behind.

I made the switch and I am never looking back..:)

Billy B.

clinto45

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I will be switching to the iPhone tomorrow. I am very excited! I am coming from a Droid X which I have had a lot of issues with.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MildredSmall