No Service?

mastmartelli

Mar 25, 2019
Visit site
I've recently been using an iPhone 5 with verizon, it works fine, but is a bit slow and I decided to upgrade to an iPhone 7. I bought it from eBay from smarter-phones, it's fully unlocked. When I transfer my SIM card from my iPhone 5 into my iPhone 7, it says verizon in the top left corner, not No Service, sometimes it has 0 bars and sometimes it has 1 bar, but I can't make any phone calls, they all say call failed. I've tried resetting my phone, re-inserting SIM card, manually selecting carrier in settings, etc. I'd assume it doesn't work if it said No Service with 0 bars all of the time, but it says my service provider (verizon) and sometimes has 1 bar, so I'm not sure what the issue is and why it isn't working.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
You probably bought a lemon. Go back to where you purchased it from and have them check the phone out with a different SIM card.
If it still has issues, have them give you your money back.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I agree... I would definitely return the phone and insist on a full refund. While I’m sorry that this is what brought you to iMore, but it’s good to have you here.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Have you tried calling Verizon and asking them if the device is blocked on their network? Then you'll know for sure.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77