Nike+ watch and iphone SE having crazy behavior

fleeper

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I received my Nike+ Series 2 today. This is my first apple watch and I paired it with my SE. Since doing so my phone has ran crazy slow. I would go to open an app on my phone and it would take a minute or more to open. Now my is powered off and I had to hold the power button along time before it would power on. I did update the watch OS shortly after pairing.

Anyone else ran into this and have a fix?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a Nike+ Series 2 Watch, but hopefully, those who do will reply soon.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I just got my Nike+ tonight. Not slowing down my 7, but I can't get any texts on my watch. It's driving me nuts! I am resetting the watch and starting over.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
When I bought my FIRST Apple Watch in June, I wasn't getting messages on my Apple Watch.
After chatting with support we figured out what the issue was. If the phone screen is ON, the watch will NOT get a notification.

If the phone screen is off, it will ;)

I just got my Nike+ tonight. Not slowing down my 7, but I can't get any texts on my watch. It's driving me nuts! I am resetting the watch and starting over.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
When I bought my FIRST Apple Watch in June, I wasn't getting messages on my Apple Watch.
After chatting with support we figured out what the issue was. If the phone screen is ON, the watch will NOT get a notification.

If the phone screen is off, it will ;)

Oh, I know that. :)
This is my second AW. I just unpaired and reset the dang thing and things appear to be working, so here's hoping it stays that way!