New bestbuy exclusive plan ?

asanatheist

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
There is no numbers ....$35 a month out of pocket which is less then easy pay and you give it back to them ....whatever money you MAYBE get off eBay isn't worth the trouble selling it on eBay .... Idc about selling my phones on eBay or using eBay for that matter so leasing is fine. I rather hand my phone back then deal with selling it.

What you fail to comprehend is simple math $35 per month < $40 a month to no savings with on contract price since plan goes up in price at $499.99 .

You also fail to comprehend not everybody wants to deal with selling on eBay , or Craigslist. Guess what I have a few family members and friends who don't want to and ask me to sell it for them their items they want to sell so they don't have to deal with it. eBay seller protection isn't anywhere as safe as buyer protection and all those fees ain't worth it. Craigslist has its own issues that I simply don't want to deal with. If you live in smaller cities or even towns Craigslist might be harder to near impossible.

You can dislike leasing for that reason but it doesn't make it a bad option. It's A) cheaper and B) less annoyance when you want to upgrade. Just because YOU don't like leasing doesn't mean it's terrible for other people . Learn the difference

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry it's just you keep making it sound like you are doing it to save money.
If you approached it from the convenience angle, it can make sense.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Sorry it's just you keep making it sound like you are doing it to save money.
If you approached it from the convenience angle, it can make sense.

It makes sense period .... It saves me money out of pocket each month and saves me the trouble of ever dealing with eBay or Craigslist .... $35 per month < $40 per month which means you save $120 over 24 months in payments each month which means lower monthly bills.

Once again if you don't want to deal with it fine but it's not shady

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flickoo