Name the ONE thing you dislike about gestures...

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I guess I was hoping for something like a topic that is visible to Apple. The unsolicited feedback approach is likely not going to get us to where we want to be. Regardless, I submitted my feedback pointing out the inefficiency of the new app closing workflow as well as the reasons why we cannot simply leave all apps open in the carousel (kills multitasking ability as Fok many apps cause confusion and slow down app switching).

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I guess I was hoping for something like a topic that is visible to Apple. The unsolicited feedback approach is likely not going to get us to where we want to be. Regardless, I submitted my feedback pointing out the inefficiency of the new app closing workflow as well as the reasons why we cannot simply leave all apps open in the carousel (kills multitasking ability as Fok many apps cause confusion and slow down app switching).

Oh okay. Well, you’re probably going to have to install a beta and use the feedback app within.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Landscape apps that take more than a simple swipe to close. That's pretty much it, the gestures for me are fluid and easy to learn.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Oh okay. Well, you’re probably going to have to install a beta and use the feedback app within.

Well, like I've said. I already submitted unsolicited feedback but using the feedback app in the beta is a great option too. I will do that as well to apply additional pressure. This one shortcoming is probably one of the key issues I'm having with what is otherwise an excellent phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davinemichael37