Naked iPhones?

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Mine is always either a barely there kind of case or a mophie juice pack.

Love the Mophie. I have one on my phone now. Really no need to take it off. That case gives great functionality, it looks good, recharges my phone one and a half times, protects it from drops, and feels good in the hand. Can't beat it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I have apple + and carrier insurance. I still keep my phone in a case (otterbox and mophie juice pack plus). Just can't trust myself not to drop it while it's exposed. Plus I have a kid and a frisky puppy. No way!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
When I first got my iPhone I wouldn't dare go without a case. Then about 3 weeks ago, I experienced how nice it was to use the phone without anything and on occasion I'd put a bumper on. 2 weeks ago(?) I saw a BookBook, tried it on in the store & fell in love with the whole idea and functionality of it. My phone has been in it since with just a rare occasion when I'm home it's without.

So as of now, I do a combination of using the BookBook when i go out and letting my phone be naked at home:D

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I wont use a device without a case and/or a screen protector. I am the kind of person who takes insanely good care of my property and my phone is not exception. I don't want scratches and smudgy fingerprints from my hands defiling my goods. :)

I currently use a LifeProof case and I have to say that this case allows me to protect my device without all the added bulk of an Otterbox or any other case for that matter.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I like slim cases to still see the beauty of my white iphone...but for the past week I've just had a red bumper and of course my iphone Visor (screen protector that covers whole front, static and easy to remove and clean!)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE. Who think cases are fugly?!

I switched over the apple because of the aesthetics of the phone. android phones are just plain ugly.
I couldn't comprehend using a case at all. they make my phone look so ugly!
Well let me share with you abit about my phone handling background. I dropped every single android phone or phones more than 10 times for every phone I use.
however for my iPhone I didn't even drop it once. Perhaps the grip and mdesign of the phone is designed in such a way that the possibility of you dropping it is almost 1%.
That being said, I did tried using cases such as morphine air pack. Which was so disappointing. I mean in terms of functionality its awesome. But it makes my phone grow so fat that I had to remove it and now it's sitting dust.
Then I used vapor com stealth case. Which looked awesome at start. But the moment I removed it. It reminded me how awesome this phone is naked.

Besides. What's the big deal of dropping the phone? You can easily replace the glass anyway. Which cost quite abit. But if one were to factor in the cost of us constantly buying new cases because we got bored of it. It's obvious which is better. That is assuming that you don.t buy rubbish cases.

Just my 2 cents worth :)

hard to read but i like it! :)

idrewpage

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Nope. I love my 4S, but I have a nice Elago S4 glide in sport yellow. Why? The iPhone is great looking, but it's hard to hold and easily scratches, not to mention shatters if you drop it.

twosee

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I use a PowerSupport screen protector (best out there IMO), and for the back I use a black Zagg leatherSkin. Gives my phone the look and feel of "Nekkidness" but still have a decent amount of protection. Well, except the corners of course if I drop it, but I try not to be all that clumsy.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Today I was walking out of the store and I accidentally bumped my arm on someone's side mirror and my phone went flying. I had a case on it so it just bounced. No damage to the phone or case. I couldn't help but think that if I didn't have a case that my precious iPhone could be toast.

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Today I was walking out of the store and I accidentally bumped my arm on someone's side mirror and my phone went flying. I had a case on it so it just bounced. No damage to the phone or case. I couldn't help but think that if I didn't have a case that my precious iPhone could be toast.

o_O Walking and texting!

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
i only have mine case free on the weekends when i know i am going to stay in.. i prefer the feel of the phone case free

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77