Nagging issues in iOS 11 (so far)

perryke

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed that the Podcasts app icon never changes despite have checked the setting to have the app icon show notifications when new podcasts are downloaded.

torontowireless01

Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
Beta 11 version 2 has to be the worse for bugs. 11 version 1 was much better can’t wait for 11 version 3 public
Do not recommend anyone installing it on their main drive.

Last edited:

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Beta 11.1 has to be the worse for bugs. 11.0 was much better can’t wait for 11.2.
Do not recommend anyone installing it on their main drive.

They can’t anyway.
iOS 11 is in beta 3 for devs and beta 2 for public.
iOS 11.1 and iOS 11.2 betas will be released much later this year.

cmac2020

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
None so far.Just downloaded public beta 2 this morning.
As a matter of fact it cleaned up a problem I was having
with my previous keyboard not realligning up properly when going from
horizontal,landscape mode to vertical perspective! Fingers crossed.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
iOs 11 beta 3 on my iPhone 6s and iPad Pro 10.5 and unable to download app from App Store since beta 3...
Either new or previously owned

kuleke

Jul 22, 2017
Visit site
Probably all been said by now but the ones that I keep noticing are these: (iPhone 6 Plus)

1. Can turn on Bluetooth from control centre, but can't turn it off. The button does go dark but Bluetooth stays on, have to look inside settings.
2. When I open the app switcher, it starts normally but then almost immediately shifts everything to the left so that there is a lot of space to the right of the current app. Kinda annoying because I see it and go to press the one behind it and then it moves so I end up selecting the same one I just tried to switch from.
3. Can't seem to open a notification from the lock screen. Swiping doesn't seem to do anything but swipe to either camera or widget screen.

Apart from those, there's just the generally twitchy nature of the whole thing but that's to be expected. Battery drain scared the crap out of me at first but turns out it was because it was downloading a bunch of apps so no worries.

Oh and when I use the one-handed keyboard (great stuff), it changes back to the normal full-width keyboard every time I sent a message which sucks.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien