My Order Is Shipped!!!

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
This morning I got an email (and also a notification from the Apple store app) that my order has been shipped. It will definitely arrive tomorrow. Yippie!

However, it said a signature is required. I am not going to sit home all day to wait for the phone which is stupid. I wanted to change the delivery option to pick up from the UPS store but the web page is not working.

Does anyone has the same issue?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 9.22.02 AM.jpg

I'm not seeing that issue. In fact, I have the option to sign now if I want. I believe if you sign up for the UPS My Choice program you have additional management options that include choosing your delivery location.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I just tried again and have successfully updated the delivery option. I will be picking it up from a UPS Store instead. So this morning might be just a temporary issue on their web site. :D

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I just tried again and have successfully updated the delivery option. I will be picking it up from a UPS Store instead. So this morning might be just a temporary issue on their web site. :D

That's great! I'm glad you were able to make the change! :D

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
This morning I got an email (and also a notification from the Apple store app) that my order has been shipped. It will definitely arrive tomorrow. Yippie!

However, it said a signature is required. I am not going to sit home all day to wait for the phone which is stupid. I wanted to change the delivery option to pick up from the UPS store but the web page is not working.

Does anyone has the same issue?

I just placed my order through my carrier it says tomorrow deliver 9/20 but mine hasn’t shipped yet not sure how it’s coming yet. But I’m upgrading going from a iPhone 7+ to iPhone 11.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Apparently, delivering to a UPS Store is much faster than delivering to a residential location. I got the phone at 10 AM this morning, instead of the usual end of day delivery to home.

Attachments

• IMG_6870.jpeg
    IMG_6870.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1