My initial impression after 2 days of solid use

garment69

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I just bought these and not feeling it so far. First, the connection is not great. I'm getting a lot of break up. Second, lacking the ability to skip forward or control the volume without my phone or watch is a royal PIA. I knew this going in, but the reality is worse than I suspected. Other then that, their great.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I just bought these and not feeling it so far. First, the connection is not great. I'm getting a lot of break up. Second, lacking the ability to skip forward or control the volume without my phone or watch is a royal PIA. I knew this going in, but the reality is worse than I suspected. Other then that, their great.

I am fortunate. I have not any break up at all and I've used them in a lot of different places. I get break up from my Powerbeats at times in my gym. I have not had that happen with the AirPods yet, buts I've only used them 3 times in there.

I do wish we could control volume and skip songs without the phone or watch. I would imagine that we will see that down the road. It's not a deal breaker for me though. The comfort and overall ease of use out way the negatives for me.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Nice review, but I will stick with my AXGIO,

Thanks. If you are happy with what you are using then definitely stick with it.

I have been in the market for new wireless headphones since I washed my Powerbeat 2's. lol. I have to jump start them before each use.

I always used the PB 2's for gym only. The AirPods have become my go to for pretty much everything so they were a good buy for me. I know they won't be for everyone though.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I guess for me I've gotten use to using Siri. I use commands such as "hey Siri skip song", "hey Siri lower volume", "hey Siri increase volume" so on and so on....the AirPods work great with Siri, but I did have to get use to not touching my iPhone and using simple commands.
I haven't experienced any bad connections as of yet. They work just fine for me.
I'm still enjoying my Apple AirPods.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1