MotionX-GPS with Facebook Share

tmcasey

Oct 23, 2008
Visit site
Hi Iphone Blog and Forum Members

I wanted to bring your attention to MotionX-GPS for the iPhone with On-Click Facebook Share. MotionX-GPS is the top paid navigation application on iTunes and this new version allows you to instantly post your tracks on Facebook to share with friends.

Outdoor adventurists such as runners, bikers, hikers will love the live maps, ability to cache maps and other features ? all for $2.99. Visit the website, at gps dot motionx.com for more information. And be sure to check out the users stories in the news section, where you will find info how people are using MotionX-GPS including:

* Teacher using the product on a 2K mile hike through the Appalachian Mountains posting is tracks to his blog to update all on his progress
* An Aussie who strapped his iPhone to a remote control glider, and plotted its track along with photos.

Hope you give it a try. Thanks

BenGillam

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
just got this myself, i cant believe that guy did that with his phone, can you image if he lost radio for whatever reason and his phone on the glider fell like a stone killing his phone lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elena4151