Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Games/Apps from the App Store

Votes: 23 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jewelz

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Besides the obvious of email, sms, and phone calls; I use it for work(IT) twitter, AIM, internet on the go, tech blogs, music...Pretty much everything.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Twitter, great time killer. I'm also trying to get back into facebook since everyone I actually know (you know in real life) is on there. Most of the people I follow Twitter are friends from this forum.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
internet first. then emails. then calender. after that it gets fuzzy cause there are a few games I like to play and a book reader that I love! I am reading 2000 leagues under the sea when I have spare minutes

WRXie

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Definately texting and calls first, then internet, and then apps, first using Maps and movies as compared to games and etc.

Shangraham

May 28, 2009
Visit site
I spend most of my time on apps...specifically Twitter, Facebook, Myspace and the weather and a few games such as SolFree.

The other percentage of my time is texting and phone use. I also have MobileMe and utilize the calendar as well. I also take a surprising amount of pictures with my phone.

I have music on it but rarely use the iPod feature.

missdee

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
i didnt have internet after i moved for quite a while and i was constantly on the internet on my phone! i love it! but i also text all day every day

SOV

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
i didnt have internet after i moved for quite a while and i was constantly on the internet on my phone! i love it! but i also text all day every day

That is my current problem. I dont have internet at my house and i have to steal wifi from my neighbor lol so the iPhone comes in handy

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Listen/watch music/videos/podcasts every morning and evening on my 1 hour train ride to and from work. Otherwise I use the phone and email majority of the time. I use almost all aspects of the phone but just on a small scale, other than changing my backgrounds daily.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77