Mophie Juice Pack

Sniper1087

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Well now this is a question I got, I bought the BOOST Case originally and found out that it affects the camera, in low light situations when the flash is needed, I havent found the Mophie Juice pack air or plus been reported for the same issue, has anybody tested this? before I buy this product would like some insight, to make sure i buy the correct case, thanks in advanced

06FG2

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Air..No issues with it.

I end up just 'charging' my phone when it hits 20% if i'm not near a charger or anything like that.

Does anyone know if the battery/phone will have issues down the road if I LEAVE THE JUICE PACK switched ON for EVERYDAY? Meaning, I wake up, unplug the phone switch on the juice pack and let it drain from that first? THEN the internal once the juice pack is dead?

jimpilot

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Keep it on

I keep mine on all the time (way to lazy to keep turning it on and off). Phone stays at 100% until after lunch and ends the day at about 40%.

I'm not using it as much since I reverted and reinstalled 5.01. But when I travel it's fun to watch folks scramble for a plug and not have to worry about it.

scotiez

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I have the mophie juice pack plus. I tried the method of leaving the switch on and found that both battery and juice pack drain more quickly then leaving the switch off and use the phone till its down close to 20% and then switch it on and recharge the phone till its 100%, Once the phone is 100% switch it back off and you have another full charge on your phone. I go 3 to 4 days by using the switch. Using the switch is the recommended way by mophie, how ever you can use it by leaving it on, but you won't get as long of battery life with that method.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
How much bulk does it add .. My buddy got. Similar case and the back has a solar panel built in to recharge as well works great except it makes it kinda bulky

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

scotiez

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
It adds a little bulk. Makes the iPhone about twice as thick, but not bad. I think it makes the phone a little easier to handle. Even feels fine on my pocket. The mophies back edges are rounded, makes it look like the iPhone 3. For size compairison if your familiar with the droix x it's like that size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2