mophie battery

traylorc

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
I just had a quick question for those of you who bought one of these Mophie battery cases. I read a bunch of reviews on Amazon for the case, and nearly everyone who purchased one said that the heat from the iPhone would warm the glue that holds the rubber pads to both sides of the case. They said the glue lost its adhesive strength, which meant that the pads came off and sticky glue got everywhere.

Have any of you experienced this problem? The only thing that's keeping me from picking one of these up is the thought of having to scrape adhesive off of my 3G S.

I read a number of those posts on Amazon. It concerned me enough that I will continue to look for another option.

Noonan

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I had mine before my iPhone 3GS came in.

Its OK-
I like the amount of battery life I can get. I like the way it looks, but of course an iPhone out of the case looks better.

I use my Juice Pack Air when I know I am going to need the battery. If I am home relaxing, my iphone isn't in it.

CoryJP

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
I bought the white Mophie Airjuice pack and returned in 3 days...

Pros: Adds life to battery for all your heavy users
Nice style

Cons: Heavy, Bulky
Very long time to charge
Micro USB is a bad idea
No frontal protection for OLED screen (no lip)
EXPENSIVE $$$ !!;(

CoryJP

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
I would only use it for say.. traveling far distances cause i travel from Boston to New York City its great for that

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Mag,

If someone just needed to charge those are fine, but I'll need to charge and put it in my pocket. That's not going to happen with that 3G Juice. I'd also worry about something literally hanging from the connector like that. Would make me nervous to have to try to hold that AND the iPhone trying to use it.

Mag

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
Mag,

If someone just needed to charge those are fine, but I'll need to charge and put it in my pocket. That's not going to happen with that 3G Juice. I'd also worry about something literally hanging from the connector like that. Would make me nervous to have to try to hold that AND the iPhone trying to use it.

I assumed there's always a few moments during the day where you have your iPhone laying on your desk, in your car, in your backpack, or something like that.

MMB916

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Juice Pack Air vs. Juice Pack

Any thoughts on the comparison between the Juice Pack Air and the Juice Pack? I love the texture of the Juice Pack but it adds so much weight. It's larger and heavier than the Air however, it gives you more time and a great backing.

Thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mara

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Love it on my 3g but it was going haywire on my 3gs and apple store said it's not compatible with s. Anyone else experiencing this?

j.donald

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I found " mophie battery air" batteries very heavy . They even are quite highly priced at $ 75 +, mophie battery air is a big no no for me !!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68