May Challenge!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Thank you!!! I did find where I've already earned the May challenge! Since I'm new... I only needed to reach my daily goal 14 times.. so I earned this last week!!!

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
ac28dde36d55aaf5fb5a727a411fe20c.jpg

Done

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
So I checked this morning to see what my June Challenge would be, and I don't seem to have one. Last month, I had both a May Challenge, and an award for a perfect month. For June, all I have is one for 6/2018... and it says perfect month and not challenge. Is it possible that I don't have a June challenge, or could it be that it hasn't shown up yet?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
So I checked this morning to see what my June Challenge would be, and I don't seem to have one. Last month, I had both a May Challenge, and an award for a perfect month. For June, all I have is one for 6/2018... and it says perfect month and not challenge. Is it possible that I don't have a June challenge, or could it be that it hasn't shown up yet?

Probably hasn’t shown up yet. I don’t think mine has either.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
No June challenge here yet, either. I seem to recall that they tend to show up at some point on the first of the month usually, but not usually first thing in the morning.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Nailed my May challenge, but I think I am done trying to get them all. Apple is really not being smart about the challenges. It kills me, because I have not miss a single one, but they are ridiculous. For June I need 69 workouts of 15 minutes or more, however my 2 hour workout at the gym only counts as 1. So I will either need to stop and start a new workout every 15 minutes or just not worry about the challenge.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Much to my surprise, I also nailed my May challenge. Although I've been traveling the past few weeks, I forgot to account for all the walking, hiking, and climbing that takes place the last two weeks in Peru. I actually ended up reaching my goal with a couple of days to spare.

So far I've only missed one challenge and it was a ridiculous one like what bamf-hacker is describing. It would be interesting to have some insight into the algorithms that determine what your challenge is. For example, some months (like April and the new one for June) are easy, while others require a definite ramp up in activity.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Much to my surprise, I also nailed my May challenge. Although I've been traveling the past few weeks, I forgot to account for all the walking, hiking, and climbing that takes place the last two weeks in Peru. I actually ended up reaching my goal with a couple of days to spare.

Congratulations!

It's always fun to get a pleasant surprise.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77